The Yaba College of Technology skill acquisition center set up by Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija is now ready to train its first students.
The center will be offering training in the following programmes;
- Photography/Photo Editing.
- IT/Web Design.
- Hospitality and Home Management.
- Event Management Interior Decoration.
- Cake Making (Fondant and Pastries).
- Auto Servicing.
- Soap and Cream production.
- Fashion Design and Tailoring.
- Bead Making.
- Paint Making and Fabric Design (Tie and Dye).
- Welding and Fabrication.
- Nail artistry (Pedicure and Manicure).
- Braiding and Wig production.
- Hairdressing and Barbing.
- Shoe Making (Unisex).
- Hat Making.
- Leather Craft (Bag Making).
- Studio Pottery.
- Plumbing Technology.
- Casting and Industrial Ceramics.
- Ceramics Decoration.
- Basic interior Painting.
- Basic Aesthetic Painting.
- Wood Carving.
- Printing Technology.
- Makeup and Gele tying.
- Farming edible and Medicinal mushrooms.
Interested persons should pick up the registration form at the Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija Skill Acquisition Center, Yaba College of Technology, Yaba, Lagos.
Limited space is available.
For further inquiries, you can visit the center or call Dr. Stell Mofunanya on 08037196358.