GTBank Internship Programme 2023 – How to Apply
The GTBank internship programme is designed for students who want to do their internship at Guaranty Trust Bank. GTBank interns are among the highest-paid interns in the banking sector, the acceptance rate is high and the programmes last for a year.
GTBank Company Profile
Guaranty Trust Bank is a top-tier bank in Nigeria with branches that span over English and French-speaking West African Countries, East Africa, and Europe. Currently, Guaranty trust bank has 10,000 Employees worldwide. GTBank is one of the most profitable and well-managed banks in Nigeria.
GTBank is known for its innovations in the Nigerian Banking sector. It has successfully spearheaded a lot of first-of-its-kind inventions in the Nigerian Banking System – From Internet banking, social banking, ATM deposits to USSD banking.
As at 2019, the bank’s asset base totals 3.287 Trillion Naira.
GTBank Internship Programme 2022
Every year, GTB invites Ordinary National Diploma (OND) graduates who are interested in a Bank career for a 12-month internship programme. The GTBank internship programme is aimed to enable OND graduates to get real-life work experience in the banking industry, acquire technical knowledge different from what is taught in the classrooms.
Do you need hands-on experience working in the Banking sector? This is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Interested applicants are invited to register for the Guaranty Trust Bank internship programme for OND graduates.
As an intern student at GTBank, you will be assigned a role at one of the bank branches, probably close to where you reside. You will support one of the transaction units of the bank. Successful applicants are usually trained briefly on what they are expected to do while working at the branch.
Interns are paid a sum of 40,000 Naira monthly.
All applicants must have good communication skills, basic numerical skills and a willingness to learn.
- Applicants must not be more than 26 years of age.
- You must have completed either a WAEC/NECO exam with at least a credit pass in English Language, Mathematics and any other three relevant subjects.
- Have a minimum of 2.5 CGPA (Lower credit).
- One guarantor who is a staff of Guaranty trust bank or Two guarantors who are full-time staffs of a recognized company (Read further to see the list of companies accepted).
- Passport photograph (white background only).
- One-year Industrial Training (IT) letter from Polytechnic attended.
- WAEC/NECO Certificate.
- WAEC/NECO scratch card (This is used to confirm your result online).
- Birth Certificate.
- Valid government-issued ID card (NIMC, Voters card, etc).
- School identity card.
- OND statement of result.
- Duly filled GTBank guarantor form(s).
- Guarantor’s company ID card(s).
Applicants who have a guarantor that works as a full-time staff with Guaranty trust bank are to submit one completed GTBank guarantor form and staff ID card while applicants whose guarantors are from other companies are to submit two completed guarantor forms with their respective official ID card.
Below is the list of companies accepted for the GTBank internship programme;
- Access Bank.
- Addax Petroleum.
- Africa Finance Corporation.
- Africa Development Bank.
- Agip Oil Company Limited.
- AIICO Insurance PLC.
- APM Terminals.
- AXA Mansard Insurance PLC.
- British Airways.
- British Tobacco Company.
- BUA Group.
- Cadbury PLC.
- Central Bank of Nigeria.
- CHI Limited – TGI Group.
- Coronation Merchant Bank.
- Dangote group.
- DHL Express.
- Diamond Bank.
- Ecobank Nigeria.
- Exxon Mobil PLC.
- FBN Merchant Bank Limited.
- Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN).
- Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).
- Fidelity Bank Nigeria.
- First City Monument Bank (FCMB).
- Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC.
- FSDH Merchant Bank.
- General Electric.
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK).
- Guaranty Trust Bank.
- Guinness PLC.
- Heritage Bank PLC.
- Honeywell Flour Mills PLC.
- IHS Nigeria Limited.
- Jaiz Bank.
- Keystone Bank Limited.
- Lafarge Cement WAPCO PLC.
- Nestle Nigeria PLC.
- Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).
- Niger Docks Nigeria PLC.
- Nigeria LNG Limited.
- Nigeria Bottling Company Limited.
- Nigerian Breweries.
- Nigerian Communicationa Commission (NCC).
- Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC).
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
- Nigerian Port Authority (NPA).
- Nova Merchant Bank.
- Oando PLC.
- Procter & Gamble.
- Providus Bank PLC.
- Rand Merchant Bank.
- Reckitt Benckiser.
- Sahara Group.
- Schlumberger Nigeria.
- Skye Bank.
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Nigeria Limited.
- Standard Chartered Bank.
- Sterling Bank.
- SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited.
- Total PLC.
- UAC PLC.
- Unilever PLC.
- Union Bank of Nigeria.
- United Bank for Africa.
- United Nations (UN).
- Unity Bank PLC.
- US Embassy.
- Wema Bank.
- World Bank.
- World Health Organisation (WHO).
- Zenith Bank.
How to apply for GTBank Internship Programme
Download the GTBank Guarantor form from here.
Give the form to your guarantor(s) to fill. Inform your guarantor(s) to send a scanned copy of their official ID card to your email. You will also have to scan the form after they are filled so that you can upload it on the GTBank internship application portal.
Visit the GTBank intern application portal and fill the form appropriately.
You can apply right now. This application is always open.