Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


    1. The school management stated that the form will close 6 weeks after the date of announcement which is May 15, 2024. However, the deadline might be extended. You should get the form as soon as you can.

    1. It would be the same price as the ND Part-time form; 22,500 Naira for the form, 7,500 Naira for one result verification or 15,000 Naira for result verification of two sittings.

  1. after my ND part time program would i do IT(industrial training)before switching to hnd full time?

    1. Yes, you have to do a one year industrial training if you plan to do a Higher National Diploma irrespective of the programme type (part time or full time). You can skip the industrial training if you plan on doing a direct entry to a University after your National Diploma (ND).

    2. I want to register for hnd part time and I did not want to use my jamb for anything in the registration and online screening because they is a mistake in my name in jamb and I have gone for correction of name at jamb but they are unable to change it
      Can I apply and do jamb regularization

      1. If you did a full-time programme during your National Diploma, then you need to keep visiting JAMB for the correction. In this context, you cannot do a JAMB regularisation if you already have a JAMB admission letter.

  2. I want to register for yabatech part time but there’s a year difference mistake between my neco results date of birth and my original date of birth please how do i go about it

    1. It’s best you visit a NECO office to correct the error. If you want to apply with the result like that, then you must provide another birth certificate that tallies with the date on your NECO result.

  3. I will like to purchase the form for the part time programe, but I registered for jamb already will it have any effect?
    Also doesn’t yabatech offer petroleum engineering????

    1. Purchasing the JAMB UTME form will not affect your application to the YABATECH part-time programme. You can check the post for the list of courses available in the programme.

  4. Good Evening Sir, Can i make use of the SSCE result I printed online using card or it is a must I obtain my SSCE certificate? Also, is it a must I obtain transcript for HND part time program? cant i use my ND Certificate? lastly, Can i change my course i’e I studies computer engineering (ND) , can I change the course to Accounting?

    1. Good day Jumoke.

      1. You can use the result printed online to apply.
      2. You can apply for the transcript now because you will need the receipt during screening/clearance.
      3. It’s not possible to change your course as Computer engineering and Accounting are different fields entirely.

  5. Sir I want to use GCE result only,and is mass comm I want to apply for but I have E8 in my literature all other subjects is A B C dunno if I will be given admission

  6. I have written jamb can I still use the jamb profile code for my jamb part-time number